We now supply MERV and HEPA filters for sets, trailers and offices
A lot has changed with the emergence of the COVID-19 virus worldwide. One thing that has not changed is Spotless Locations and Spotless h20’s relentless determination to provide the best equipment and service in the industry. We are taking additional steps and precautions to ensure that we can provide safe and clean equipment to our customers.
One concern that has been brought to our attention is the air flow in offices, trailers and small cabins that hold multiple people at once (Hair/MU, Wardrobe, Camera).
We have determined the CFM airflow (Cubic feet per minute/the amount of time it takes to replace all the air in a space). Please refer to the attached CFM chart for a complete breakdown of our trailers by type.
As a part of equipment preps, we are taking the following steps before rental:
Installing an ionizer in all semi-trailers HVAC systems.
The following are examples with approximate time to replace air
▪ 53’ HMU Semi: 4 minutes
▪ 43’ Luxury Single Popout: 3 minutes
▪ 2-room star trailer: 2 minutes (popout: 3 minutes)
▪ 3-room star trailer: 2 minutes (popout: 2 minutes)
Installing a MERV-13 rated filter in the HVAC systems.
- Electrostatic spraying interiors to disinfect with an EPA recommendedchemical to kill COVID-19.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all touch surfaces again before rental.
- Adding an air purifier to units as requested to aid in circulation and filtration of the air inside the compartment
- Trucks and trailers will be cleaned and disinfected when being prepped
They will be cleaned and disinfected a second time up to 24 hours before rental during their “double check prep”. Once completed, we will install a sticker indicating disinfection date. This will be the last time a spotless employee is inside these vehicles before rental.
Repairs while vehicles are on rent:
**Please note, these are our internal protocols. If your production has any additional protocols, let us know and we will adhere to them.
• All Spotless employees are required to wear face masks while working with/around other people.
• Once their work is completed, their protocol will be as follows:
• Any truck and trailer interiors they have contacted will be disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer or wiped down with approved cleaning agents.
• Any truck and trailer exteriors they have contacted will be disinfected or wiped down with approved cleaning agents (doorknobs, handles, truck hoods, generators). Protocols for outside vendors making repairs are
Spotless are following all CDC, WHO, NHS, OSHA and PHE guidelines.